Doing some Comission on Fiverr

Hola,

This month I decided to re-open my Fiverr and make a new gig. I have two new gigs, both of them related to illustration. 

First one is children book Illustration. 







I will make you a children illustration from any story that you want. all service price only 1 a4 Page Illustration. if you want to have full-page children book illustration I will make a special offer for you.

I will do this gig in two steps. first, I will make a rough sketch of the illustration, I will give you 2-3 option and you can choose the composition that you want. second, I will make the illustration based on the package that you choose.


You can find the gigs here: https://www.fiverr.com/share/02LkL

Second is make a portrait illustration 





I can draw a character base on:

  • Your Photo
  • Your Fanart
  • Your Original Character

You will get:
1000x1000 px size and 300 dpi Portrait
with simple abstract background

You can fin the gogs here: https://www.fiverr.com/share/6kG8B

Komentar